"NEVER, Never, Never Give Up!"
Are you experiencing any, some, or all these symptoms?
- Feeling overwhelmed?
- Difficulty sleeping?
- Sleeping too much?
- Intrusive thoughts ( I am nit good enough, you’re stupid, it’s your fault, you should of known better, if you were only perfect they would love me)
- Intrusive memories( painful memories pop into mind when you get ready to go to bed, driving, trying to read, at work)
- Anxiety and worry?
- Racing thoughts?
- Eating disorder?
- ADHD symptoms ( hyperactivity, poor impulse control, inattention) ?
- Panic attacks?
- Fatigue (tired all the time)?
- Feel like something bad is going to happen?
- Don’t feel safe ( emotionally or physically)?
- Can’t feel love or feel lonely even when you around people you love?
- Suicidal thoughts or wish you could die?
- No motivation?
- Say yes when you mean no Irritable and angry?
- When angry go 0-10?
Kay Gottrich LCPC, RIST, ICST, THTC a licensed clinical professional counselor, registered integrated sandtray therapist, and international credentialed sandtray therapist with 20 years of experience in behavioral health settings, serving clients in the Springfield metropolitan area in Illinois. Kay specializes in trauma, mood disorders, chronic pain, and grief. Kay provides evidence-based treatments such as EMDR, EFT, CBT, cognitive processing therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, and sand tray therapy.