Kay Gottrich LCPC offers clinical supervision and utilizes a developmental model and helps supervisees develop skills. Kay also provides peer consultation on as needed basis.
- Sandtray therapy,
- Consultation for Schools to become Trauma-Informed
- Somatic therapy, as well as
- trauma interventions in adults, adolescents, and children.
- The Self of the Therapist
- Self- Care and Burnout prevention
- Kay has supervisees build sandtrays in addressing sense of competence, as well as, countertransference and transference reactions to clients.
For further information, contact Kay @ 217-679-7314, or email Kay at email@example.com.
Kay Gottrich LCPC is flexible about providing supervision on weekday evenings and one Saturday a month.
If supervisees are working 20 hours a month – need 2 sessions a month, if working 25-40 hours a week need 4 sessions a month.